The Wedding Make Up stage is aimed at make-up artists and hairdressers with a basic level of make-up who feel the need to deepen and improve wedding techniques and themes. They will participate in the Wedding Editorial modelle professionals made available by the teacher for each student, video maker, photographers and stylist.
FIND YOUR TONE
Very light to pink skin (Nordic)
Medium to dark, for most of the world population (European)
From the Mediterranean complexion to the more pigmented one
From creole complexions to Senegalese.
HOW TO USE THE FOUNDATION
1. Moisturize the skin with a cream suitable for the type (dry, combination, oily)
2. Let the cream be absorbed.
3. With the help of the palette inserted inside the package, spread on the back of the hand, after cleaning, an amount of Fluid Foundation equivalent to a small sphere.
4. Place the amount previously taken in the center of the forehead, on the cheeks, on the sides of the mouth, on the chin and on the bridge of the nose.
4. Distribute it with circular movements, from the center outwards, all over the face, with clean hands, a latex sponge or a brush.
5. Spread well until the product is completely dry.
6. Carry out the test with a tissue: if the right amount has been applied, the tissue will be clean, otherwise dab and reduce the proportions of the primer in the next use.
7. The hold of Fluide Foundation is guaranteed to be left free of powder, even with very high temperatures.
8. For an even lighter version it is advisable, after having previously hydrated the skin, to mix a small amount of foundation with the same amount of moisturizing cream, to always have an amount comparable to a small sphere as before, the effect will be even lighter like a BB Cream.